Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What kind of motorcycle do you prefer?

I've recently decided that I want a motorcycle. The fuel price is rediculous, even with my economical car I end up spending too much on transportation and way too little on entertainment. Of course, a motorcycle is not just about saving money. If that was the case I'd buy a beat up scooter and be done with it. It is more about fun and a statement about my personality. So I pose the question, what is your favourite motorcycle? Post a comment, a shout or try my poll on the right.



I'm leaning towards a Honda Magna V45. Not too big, but there is plenty to keep me entertained and man, it is a beautiful machine. The one pictured here was taken from Motorcycle Online - I love google.

I don't like Harleys though - partly because they cost more than a small home (I live in SA, so cars and bikes cost way more that the average american car comprehend) and partly because they are even less economical than my car.

Let me know what you think, better yet, post a link of your ride.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree - stay away from Harleys. And please, please, PLEASE choose a normal sounding bike. I HATE loud ones.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Thanks reojames. I can't stand noisy bikes. Subtle is the word. Classic designs. Thats the way to go. No street racers.

Interesting blog btw, Things I find...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home