Monday, August 29, 2005

Update: Car battery failure and my health

Car battery failure
Yup, the battery is dead. One of the cells died. I've suspected the battery for a while now (see my post below). The friendly battery centre manager was kind enough to give me the battery at cost because 'batteries last at least 3 years.' But, they forgot to replace my battery thermal cover, so I have to go back there and hope they haven't mysteriously misplaced it.

My Health
As always I feel great, except for slightly tired and foggy because of a weekend not wasted. My throat is still not ok, even after another set of antibiotics (see my post below). I think this time the doctor is going for a proper round of tests because he was already concerned the previous time he prescribed the antibiotics. Oddly enough I'm not all that concerned. As long as I don't have to pay for anything and I don't lose any function I'm happy. Otherwise I'll consider just enjoying the last couple of years till it overcomes me... That's grim - hopefully it wont come to that. There are too many things to think about doing whilst snoozing on the couch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home